wu-tang D&B mix

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
this is pretty hot track. i got his free cd a month ago or so. he's still giving them out.
not trance at all.. more harder stuff, jungle, tribal, etc... couple good tracks on the cd. some really strange ones...

but anyway:

------------------------------------------------
Check out the section below for the latest track I'm releasing. Its a drum and bass remix of a Wu-Tang remix of a parliment funkadelic classic "Tear the Roof Off." Its not a chartbuster, or a fantastic track by any means. It's a focus of the crazy tough bassline, and the flow of the lyrics. I've always had a thing for hip hop styled drum and bass, I had some fun making it and didnt focus alot on little details but instead made a good solid polished finished product. Give me your opinions, someone told me to increase the volume on the lyrics, so I hope theyre not too loud.

Its getting colder out, and my moods changing. I probably wont do more D&B tracks this year. The next track I plan on working on will be a Trancey/Clubby/Minimalistic Dance Floor Killer. Taking inspiration from Oakenfold style tracks, and Richie Hawtin. I also promise to whip up some nasty breakbeat tunes. Stay tuned for the next newsletter.......

October 14: Release Date
Wu-Tang / Method Man / Red Man Drum and Bass Remix of Tear the Roof Off.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.gunslinger-records.com/teartheroofoff.mp3

For taking special interest in me, and signing up for this newsletter when you ordered your CD, you will be given an exclusive preview. It will not be posted for general public download until 10/15/05.
Copies of Breakbeat Terrorism are still available

If you're short on cash, sell some copies to cd recycle stores, or if you need drink coasters to protect your priceless coffee table - order more copies. Give them away to friends, or build an acrylic fortress for your hampster. THEY'RE FREE!!

http://www.gunslinger-records.com/order.htm

Seriously, any word of mouth will be greatly appreciated.

contact www.gunslinger-records.com

oh yeah, this is Mark Vestuto

lol

Sounds a lot like "Endymion" By Delta 9. The "Tear The Roof Off" Sample is really familiar. I like the Delta 9 version.

But the later part of the song is nice, has some good drive - though the WuTang samples over the D&B is a little odd.

:dry: That sucked pretty bad.. and I like wu-tang stuff.

wow..that song blows. and where is the wu tang part??? all i hear is the red and meth song... which isnt from a wu tang cd..duh.

. . . strickley fo da drum'n bass heads

This song takes me back. Remember the days of Jungle Raves??

Back