X-mas meet in CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

exactly. do cake on sat or sunday.... not friday night. come on!

8 min in a real cart, and if you're not in shape, your arms are hanging, and you can't lift your ass out the cart.

its a work out and a half man-handeling those things.

Oh I've done that before. Used to race those things all the time when I would visit family in Florida.

it will be a workout for you guys to even keep up with me since ive been honing my skills at F1 boston :)

formula 1 drivers burn about 300 calories per mile, i imagine its somewhere close to that. 1700 ft long track, 3 laps is close to a mile. do the math.

Better work out those arms, shoulders, chest, and abs. :p ok, so atleast arms.

I don't suggest the train to Waterbury.

I can pick you up in the main line, in bpt to something. As far as buffet then track - Be easy on the damned wallet, will ya ?

All you can eat...including everything from crab legs, sushi, steak, chinese, roast beef, roast turkey, and more food than you can eat...for only $16 a person...the cart is the expensive part....I haven't gone yet...so I don't know the prices too well, but if we get enough people maybe they might get us a discount....

race first, eat after.

there's no way i'm going to get a work out after a buffett full stomach.

Last edited:
:werd:

and prices are $20 per race for members $25 for non members
they have discounts if you buy multiple races in advance (i think thats just for members though)
membership is $38 for the year
that gets you:
1 free race to be used at any time durring the year
1 free race any time durring your birthday month
1 head sock
1 t-shirt
$20 races (less $$ if you buy multiple races in advance)

and heres a pretty cool bit of info
ATTENTION KART TRAK MEMBERS:
EXCHANGE CURRENT KART TRAK MEMBERSHIP FOR 6-MONTH MEMBERSHIP AT ON TRACK KARTING
With the permanent closure of Kart Trak in Windsor Locks, CT, On Track Karting is offering Kart Trak members the opportunity to exchange their current Kart Trak membership for a 6-month membership at On Track Karting! This special 6-month membership, offered at no cost to the Kart Trak member, extends member pricing and provides access to member-only events, but does not include other items normally included with a paid 1-year member to On Track Karting (race credits, head sock, and t-shirt). Kart Trak member must present Kart Trak membership card to receive 6-month membership. Offer expires March 31, 2007.

So is this still a go ?? I cleared the day with the wifey so I should be avaliable

yup

all we got to figure out is a meeting place and times...

Back