Xiled Performance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FFCiv

Aiight here it goes. Durring my school break I went to Florida with my family to visit grandpartents aunts and uncles. my cusins who live in long Island go down at the same time. They have a 19 yr old who drives a 69 Camaro(bought with own money) and a son my age. There's also 3 girls but this story doesn't involve them.

Ok so my and my cousin Bob(whose my age) were outside when a kid in a Camry and a 5gen Civ coupe pull into the driveway across the street. a teen gets out of each one is dressed normal (we'll him call boy #2)and the 1 from the civ has spiked up hair (we'll him call boy #1)that's poorly bleached to an orangish color and sunglasses on his forehead.

The camry was stock and the Civ have a jumbo jet white spoiler higher/equal to the roof and the words Xiled performance on the top of the winshield. they have the camry up on blocks and are working underneath sawing at the muffer. So I go over and talk to them here's our convo:
me: That's a 5th Gen Civic coupe right?

1: uhhhhh, what?
me: 92-95
1: yeah, yeah
me: what year
1: 95
me: what do you have done to it
1: what u see is what u get (a clever kid ehh?)
me: anything to the engine?
1: a muffler. body kit and spoiler
me; what's up with the huge spoiler, I mean i can understand a small one to keep the rear from sliding but that just pulls traction away from the front
1: It's not the car, it's the driver
me: ummm, yeah ok
me: u should save up for a swap
1; why don't u pull the money out of my ass for me
me: I'll leave that to you and your friend
me: so what is up with the spoiler
1: it's so i can fly away
me: ahh a jumbo jet wing, let's see you takeoff
I can tell this is not going anywhere and just say: I agree with the Xiled performance sticker.
1+2: huh?
I leave it at that and walk away.
for the 4 hours(literally) they work at putting a new muffler tip and put neons under the camry(green)

Can you say RICER

i have your solution or a couple actually

1.next time he you see him ask em where he landed.

2.then call it a giant rudder as many times as you can in one conversation

3.set your keys and drink from taco bell on it

4.hang your wet laundry on it to dry when hes not looking

Back