Yamaha blaster atv 200cc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsB16CrxHF

1999 yamaha blaster atv forsale...thot id post and see if anyone wants it
200cc oil injected two-stroke
Fmf pipe and silencer, "twin air" air filter, 1 1/2 inch axle extenders in the rear with over sized Itp Spider-trac tires, mint condition front tires. Fairly new sprockets and chain, oil always changed.
small crack in left front fender lookin for sumwhere near 1650$ willing to consider other prices, need to get rid of it. hav riding boots, pants and helmet to go with it for no charge

im in Mass and will only deal with people who can pick it up mainly cuz its kinda big to ship and im too lazy to deal with the headaches

taking another long shot...
will consider trading for a b18a1 swap with reasonable miles in it

selling the atv cuz i need the money to put in my crx

you are to big. these quads are for 10-16 yr olds. but you could buy it not be happy with it than i'll buy it from you for 1/2 what you pay.

dude im 6'2" 183 pounds and i ride it fine

size doesnt matter ;)

Blasters are small quads B, Id test fit one before i buy one if i were you. if ur over 200 pounds you mite have some issues with comfort on a blaster. They're great quads... for people my size

true statement, over or closer to 200 lbs may be a tight fit...testing one would be good idea...i liked a small machine tho cuz i can manuever it better..anmd ill hav pictures maybe by thursday...

bump for the blaster!!

this was taken good care of, well maintained.

and i am 200 pounds and ive driven the thing fine.... someone should definetly buy this....very fun!! fast!

good luck with the CRX project! :lol:

im 6'0....230 all muscle ofcourse and i fit on his shit fine....BUMP for a gay kid :ph34r: :eek:

Back