Yaris GTI???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
The Yaris GTI:
yarisgti2.jpg

yarisgti3.jpg

yarisgti4.jpg

Next up....2zz Celica GTS motor swap????? 180whp High revver wouldn't be shabby in this <2000lbs car.

It gets a lot of mixed reviews. i was a big Vdub guy back in the day and i thought it kinda looks vdub-ish anyway.

No biggie, you can hate it :)

Can I at least get that it came out clean??? :lol:

pics in sunlight would help.. but it looks like it came out clean.. i would have done a matte black instead of gloss

I considered that too. I've tried a couple flat paint jobs and they dont come out that well for me. I really didnt want to mess up the car that I havent even made 5 payments on yet :lol: I have issues......

It rained right after I washed it today, so i pulled it sideways under my carport. I'll take some daylight pics tomorrow and from a lil further away. Being up so close isnt doing it justice :)

Hear this out:
CF front splitter
Then paint the bottom of the kit gloss black, theres a 1/2" lip all the way down the skirts and the spats on the rear lip kit.

This way it carry's the gray and black theme throughout

Thanks for the compliments! Its painted on, did it in my garage.

i think it would look better if the black followed the same lines the whole way down the front and extended up the hood maybe.

came out good though

There's a guy on Yarisworld with that and it looks funky IMO with it going up and over. BUT, people think this looks funky too. To each his own :)

Def. paint the rest of the kit black with the top facet red like the front is. That would tie it all in.

Turbomirage's friend Travis had a Tercel that he liked. He didn't have any WRX fetish or anything. But as he built it, he found that it needed a hood scoop. Then he decided that it would nice with a flat, high wing. Then gold wheels. Then he thought the Blue would look great. Before he knew, he stood back and it looked like a mini WRX.

Please don't do that.

trav's tercel was also 1.3 DOHC turbo with a top mount...

f27e76ff.jpg

for the record travis now owns a blaze orange 2003 SRT-4 and im in the process of buying his newer turbo tercel.

yeah and runs in the 14s like a stock sube.

i think the black looks out of place, but you did do a nice job.

Back