Yay For New Cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eyesonlybob

well. finally after a month there was a gsr in the paper. called the ad, and 2 days later it is now mine. perfect car. 46k miles. leather. clean as hell. see for yourself:

s3ed526d25f37c.jpg

s3ed526efecd28.jpg

i dont know what the plans for it are. im actually considering keeping it stock, with the exception of my teins, and upgraded sway bars. it sure was a bitch putting money into a car that got totaled. i dont want that to happen again. ill post more pics up when i get the teins and rotas on....im thinkin the rotas are gonna look weird on there so i may end up getting new wheels...

very nice man! good replacement :)
if you dont want those teins, sell them to me ;)

that cars paint is unreal. milano red is the WORST color on tegs cause it fades soooo much. my friends 95 looks pink now :lol:

good find!

well, even though i hate when people ask me that. ill give a ball park range.

nada.com was 10k retail for it....i didnt pay 10k...9k, or 8k.

Originally posted by 98integrals@May 29 2003, 01:18 PM
that cars paint is unreal. milano red is the WORST color on tegs cause it fades soooo much. my friends 95 looks pink now :lol:

good find!

Milano red along with what ever color black came on sol' fades on all honda's. Look at 90's hatches and sols. That paint is in great condition. Take care of it with wax and all that. If at all possible, instead of parking in your driveway, park it in your garage.

Nice ride man, have fun and do the right thing kid----->mod it:)

Milan

ya, my car gets the garage. i love how this works. my bro and dad are outside. and my mom and me get the garage cuz we got the nicest cars. lol

the spoiler is pink. literally cuz its faded so much, and the rear bumper is still red, but doesnt shine like the rest of the car. im gonna take it some time and have a shop take the dents out and touch up some spots.

i need to do some research on keeping the paint in good condition. it does have those damn swirl marks in the paint. im gonna look into claying it. or whatever its called.

looks like this weekend the teins and rotas may go on. but i need new lugs before my kyokugen ones strip. im looking at the mugen ones. the thread/key on them look like they would be hard to strip. also the rays eng. lugs. any reccomendations?

atlest put an intake on the car you can't drive a DOHC Vtec car with out an intake nothing sounds better... well ok my open dump tube with vtec does but as far as N/A it will sound sweet

Back