yea i wrecked the lude..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well Saturday night, i was going around a curve on a road with no lights, and to my luck there was Mud all over the road, due to the fact that there had been a rain the day before.

Needless to say, going around the turn at aprox 40 MPH, the rear of my car slid around and i did a 180 ending up on the wrong side of the road. I was all good up until that point, my car had no damage. BUUUUUUUUUT.... my friend which was behind me freaked out, slammed his breaks, and slid his Camarro into the front of my car, pushing my car up onto the hill, and his face down into the very small ditch

here is the aftermath

s4020447957e61.jpg

s402044720002c.jpg

In this pic you can see the hill from which the beautiful mud slid onto the road. and my friends car facing it.

s4020449a94eec.jpg

there are more accident pics, but i dont feel like postin em. Now for the good part, thanx to my half/ass skill in body repair, i was able to fix MUCh of the damage on Sunday.

s402044bf13892.jpg

s402044d2a6052.jpg

s402044c5e0a1d.jpg

s402044b172c01.jpg

So now i am in the market for a new/used Driverside fender, hood, and possibly a bumper. this is a 1990 2.0 Si

thanx guys/girls.

Sorry this is so depressing.

for memorye sake heres a pre-accident pic
s40204cb6bbfe2.jpg

shouldnt bee too much since im doin everythin myself. Just a new, fender, hood, MAybe a bumper, and paint. prolly no more that 1000

not too bad...since you're saying 1000 isn't "too much" can I have some of it?.... please???

:werd: Yeah I'm tryin to figure out how to pay for my shit too

for 1300 you can buy a near-mint condition red prelude of the same generation around here. has a sunroof so im guessing its an si.

Back