yeah :) 240 is back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
:lol:

i almost lost it too... came in too hard in mad tite jdm drift on cold tires and 20* weather heheh went a little bit in some dude's driveway :D

Kill4 m4D tizzite jDm dR14T y0!

Sweet bangin', B, have fun with any Code White's that wander your way! :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 3 2003, 03:34 PM

i almost lost it too... came in too hard in mad tite jdm drift on cold tires and 20* weather heheh went a little bit in some dude's driveway :D

:ph34r: take it easy yo! sweet you got a car! :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 3 2003, 04:34 PM

You selfish motherfucker. What would happen if a small child was playing in that very drive way? You think your some professional Asian superstar in your bone stock Nissan don’t you.

Just kidding :D

cool, get some studs for the snow on the rears...

got 'em. gotta get my fronts mounted tomorrow and i have wheels for the rears already mounted. supposed to storm this weekend.

code drift mother f'ers :)

Someone call me for the code white. Lifted truck donuts, or I can try to get around in the crx with azenis. I can use the truck to pull any stuck bitches out and try to compete with sisteve's heep to see how much more articulation he has than I do. Now that its getting colder the azenis suck hardcore, so the crx might not even make it out of the driveway.

just dont burn the clutch out on that bugger B, ask airjockie how much of a bitch it is to wiggle that input shaft in there. theres not space between the firewall and the engine.

luckily, super airjockie gut power saved the weekend. be thankful for K's amazing foodstuffs. :D

I still got dibs on it if you want to get rid of it.....hell...I might trade you the accord for it...

its not going anywhere for a while. its the only car i have that runs. unless something else major happens to it, i'll keep it

Should've bout them at autozone like I said, could of had that bish done for ~100 bucks :)

Back