yeah!!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DESPAIN

yep....mmhhm.......yep...
i just got a new tial 50mm bov. the tial Q. it sure is alot quiter than my old one. fucking thing is huge! i think it sounds alot better. next payday i will pre pay for my dyno tune and get a 3bar map. then on the 15th of next month. iam going to get my ram horn manifold and dyno tune. if all goes well i will be 450-500whp. my goal is 450 but i should beable to get more than that. i really dont want any more than 500whp. anymore than that i dont i can utilize. afer that will need to upgrade to an lsd tranny. then at tax time when i get my return iam going to get all pings fixed and a little rust spot on my sun roof fixed. and get her painted. i want everthing to look like a brand new oem 92 prelude, right off the showroom floor!!!! but with 450whp under the hood and dropped 1.5 inches with a nice set of knonig rims 17" ofcourse. then in 2010 i think i might get the new cr-z.if its not to pricey and slow. then i will just drive my prelude on the weekends.
new mods today:
tial Q 50mm bov.
got some ic piping welded.(so i wont have so many silicone couplings)
two new tires on the front.

i will post some pics in just a few!!!

Last edited:
what fuel pressure regulator? im on 370cc rcs and i need figure out if i can keep the stock fpr or need to get a new one.

i am running the stock fpr. up to about 500whp you can run stock fpr and feul rail.

is a 255 fuel pump a good one the wallbrow or whatever it is? i have a good deal on it just need to know it will be ok? thanks for the help guys. im tryin not to blow my car up haha its only goin to be on 6 psi

yeah 255 lph will work great. thats what i have but iam running 18psi.

will do sir. haha once i figure out how to get around on this forum haha but you definately will have +rep by me you seem to know what your doing ive been asking around for a while and everyone keeps telling me different things but with what all you have done to yours i am gonna go with your opinion

thanks and make sure you get a good tune. i try to get the best bang for my buck. but sometimes you just gotta spend the money. and by more bang for my buck i mean doing it right the most economical way possible.

b18b swap t3t4 turbo obx wastegate at 8psi ghetto rigged mbc 370 rc ebay intercooler piping and xspower intercooler. stock internals (until i finish building my spare motor) gsr trans stock clutch stock fuel rail stock fuel pump. i plan on getting tuned at a local shop that uses neptune. unless i can find a good hondata for cheap.

imo. hondata is the best way to go. but its kinda expensive but worth the money

id like to find used hondata but neptune should work until i find one correct? once winter hits the car is gonna be torn down and done all over again with the new motor i just don't wanna blow this one haha. once i get money for hondata im definately going to get it. is that what your running?

yeah hondata s100. i really want to get an s300. but it will be a while. gotta get the s300 and have my car retuned. and tuning gets expensive. its best to wait untill you have everything then do it all at once and have it tuned. i have learned this the hard way...lol

oh ive learned the hard way too my car was out of commission for a month cuz i did peice by piece instead of waiting till i had everything to install it all at the same time. biggest mistake ever cuz i was driving a busted buick that got shit gas mileage

hey bro i don't mean to thread jack. i just put the 370s in and its bogging when i touch the gas then it drives kind of ok. is that because of being untuned? i haven't gotten on it at all cuz i know th consequences so ive been taking it easy.

Back