Yellow Tinted Head Lights?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey All-

I have resumed working on my 1998 Integra DC2 after getting the motor in on my 1996 Civic EK.

Question:

How do people tint their headlights with that yellow fog light color? I am guessing it is some sort of film that goes over the headlights?

I'll try to post a picture of it tonight when I get home.

yup its a film i had it on my ek headlights but i took them off i didnt like them, i just bought some nokya bulbs and it was 10 times more yellow than the film

well back when i got it i bought it off ebay from some place i know they have then for yours also they come pre cut to fit your headlight. just hit up ebay if you cant find it let me know and ill find it lol

nice will do. thanks man.

next up. ghetto garage paint job...

I have a compressor and a high volume low preasure spray gun so I'm on the right track.

wish me luck. actually it won't happen for a month or two still..

any advice on this one?

You can just grab some amber paint to spray your lights too, BTW. You don't need to use the film.

yes the nokya are very very yellow, on my ek i had the yellow film and some metec yellow bulbs but the nokya by them self with no film was som much more yellow it was crazy

Back