yet another mario brothers flash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 9 2004, 02:49 PM
if you don't laugh, you're a cardboard box.

Stamp the fucking words "DEL MONTE" across my forehead, put a homeless person inside me, and call me "Corrugated."

WTF Mate?? Hahaha all these Mario skits are giving me flashbacks of being in high school.

hehe, pretty funny, that's Group X, the same guys who made the 'Shfifty-five' song :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+-->
pissedoffsol) said:
if you don't laugh, you're a cardboard box.Tonyd0821
pissedoffsol) said:
Stamp the fucking words "DEL MONTE" across my forehead, put a homeless person inside me, and call me "Corrugated."

BWAHA :worthy:

:repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost: :repostred: :repost:

everybody duck and cover - admin wars are brewin.

that was, without a doubt, the stupidest thing i have ever seen. i've seen crucifictions that were funnier than that.

I downloaded every GroupX song I could find over the weekend, they're hilarious. :)

I've also got a sneaking suspicion that the two guys in GroupX are Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the creators of South Park. :eek:

Back