Yo... I Need Some Advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got a research paper due for school pretty soon... May i think... anyways..... what kinda things should i include? I was already thinking about some interviews with some racers and facts about what the cause and effects are from racing. If you guys were reading this paper what would you like to get out of it? what would be interesting. I gott alot of i deas but i was just wondering what you guys think.

although it mayseem cool to you to do a paper on street racing, etc... it won't earn you a good grade.
you can't reasearch something that doesn't have books on it.

try doing a paper on the fall of the Byzantine Empire. that will earn you a good grade.

or how abouy an easy one--WW2, I did like a 10 page report on that shit 2 years ago, soo easy.

i have a research paper due tomorrow on the Hitler Youth, easy subject, almost anything about ww2 is easy to find info about and write

yeah its never a great idea to write a research paper about illegal activity
especially illegal activity that you are engaged in

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 15 2003, 08:25 AM
or how abouy an easy one--WW2, I did like a 10 page report on that shit 2 years ago, soo easy.

hell yeah. i think i did atleast 1 paper on WW2 every year i was still in high school. it's the simplest subject to do it on. you can probably BS your way through some of it.

paper about street racing = :slap:

paper about WW2 = :thumbsup:

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Apr 15 2003, 10:29 AM
I got a research paper due for school pretty soon... May i think... anyways..... what kinda things should i include? I was already thinking about some interviews with some racers and facts about what the cause and effects are from racing. If you guys were reading this paper what would you like to get out of it? what would be interesting. I gott alot of i deas but i was just wondering what you guys think.

ill write it for you for a 100 bucks.....

Speaking of projects i have one do tommoro for psychology. Im doin mine on Self-Mutilation. Now thats a crazy topic. I was actually gonna do mine on drag racing like u but like pissdoffsol said shoot for something w/ books.

Back