Yo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xlfusionxl

How is everyone doing?

Haven't been here in a while. I'm sure most of you are glad because of that. :lol:

Allergies suck!

Today, in an effort to not go thru an entire box of kleenex (i only went thru 3/4 box!) I took advil cold & sinus, 2 zytec pills (should only have 1), inhalor shyte, nasal spray shyte (2x as much as max dosage), benedryll, and now alcohol... Funny, only the last 2 really helped -- Especially cause I am as high as a kite now.

Oh yeah, and it's only been 5 days since I had my 3 allergy shots for the week.

Spring sucks.

Originally posted by zueke@May 10 2003, 11:37 PM
Allergies suck!

Today, in an effort to not go thru an entire box of kleenex (i only went thru 3/4 box!) I took advil cold & sinus, 2 zytec pills (should only have 1), inhalor shyte, nasal spray shyte (2x as much as max dosage), benedryll, and now alcohol... Funny, only the last 2 really helped -- Especially cause I am as high as a kite now.

Oh yeah, and it's only been 5 days since I had my 3 allergy shots for the week.

Spring sucks.

wow man that has got to just suck. have sometimes have it bad but not to go that far good luck man :blink:

:p Me = Immune to allergies. Well, except the normal stuff... Dust and crap when moving boxes, etc. That you can't avoid, though.

i'm allergic to everything, like cats, in which we have 6.. yeah, that doesn't help me at all

Back