You cant say 4 Gen accords arent clean

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

http://www.altech.com.pl/wbt/index1.htm some really clean accords in there and they even got a picture of my moms off the BOMEX web site.

Shit i though i linked strait to the gallery, its a chezk wheck site so clikc galeria1 or 2

im not talking about all the BLING BLING ones at all but lookw threw them ther aer a some clean acoords there.

ok theres a few clean ones and alot of cool ideas but MOSTLY on BLING BLING style accords.

oh i just looked and saw some non matching body parts and stuff, im just not a fan of the 4 gen accords, i like my 5th gen just fine :)

all i gota say about non matching shit is you alllllllll know how it is to have something and wanna make use of it even though it may not be 100% ready, so dont even give me that shit, being a person who wants something right when he has money for it i know this feeling well. i dont even know the guy nore any one from there im just sayin we all know that feeling.

I retract my previous statement. I didnt notice the gallery. Some of those accords look bad ass! Not too many swaps though. Some turbo single cams but none were turbo H22! I saw 3 H22 in the whole gallery and 1 was an Integra.

This one is my favorite.

cool, i know we here at HS are power DRIVEN but i like to think we can respect a CLEAN non BLING BLING body mod/kit

back2.jpg

Autor strony dziękuje wszystkim którzy przyczynili się do jej powstania
oraz przyczyniają sie do jej rozbudowy.

In polish, that's "These autos are completely photo editted by the tech manager's 15 year old son. We don't think that people should drink and drive, and that they definately shouldn't Drink and mod. Thanks for [przyczyniają] this caption."

and this:

Witryna ta zostala stworzona po to aby w miare sensowny sposob zebrac informcje o samochodzie Honda Accord 90-93.

"We have sold about 3 body kits total. Two were for the Circus and one for an actual citizen of california. Buy the 4th if you're a clown or for your mom's Accord 90-93, "

But my polish is rusty.

-> Steve

195786_2_full_jpg.jpg

Actually...I kinda like this one....and the 91 Accord I have might just get that look...it might help to sell it for more money.....

dude, thats fucking hideous. i'd rather pick up a chick with a school bus or an old mail truck than that.

you guys got to remember...I live 60 feet from Bridgeport...the ghetto...this kind of crap will sell the car for mo money....

mainly they were just a couple a nice big gallerys so i posted them

Back