you have to play MW2 right now!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its happened to me in just about every game and mode.

will someone tell me wtf a noob tube is?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - The Call of Duty Wiki - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 2, characters, and more

Grenade launcher - The Call of Duty Wiki - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 2, characters, and more

Grenade_Launcher_Mw2.png

wrong section dumbass
alright 2 things
1)^^^your a dick! people post things in the wrong place all the time
2)this was fun because no one was really trying to play serious and for once no one was bitchin during the games. although im sure most peoples accuracy ratings are f'ed after today, i ahvent looked at mine yet.

i bet you snipe and camp too even tho you are dead last in kills. but hey, at least you are getting a good k/d ratio.

typing that sentence made me so angry! stop cheating dude.

i bet you snipe and camp too even tho you are dead last in kills. but hey, at least you are getting a good k/d ratio.

typing that sentence made me so angry! stop cheating dude.
how was anything cheating? even if you didnt tube no one ran out of ammo grenades flash, stun or smoke no one even had to reload, so anyone who played this morning was cheating? whats there to get mad about? its a game some people play differant than you. boo hoo get over it they put sniper rifles in the game for a reason. yeah i do snipe but its get get xp and complete challenges,so i can rank up but i do that with all the guns in the game not just sniper rifles . its called playin the game!

You sir, clearly did not understand what he was saying. This morning the IW servers were hacked and the online gameplay changed for EVERYONE. so why would you neg rep him and call him a glitcher and a douchebag for having a little fun with something the creators of the game needed to fix.

You sir, clearly did not understand what he was saying. This morning the IW servers were hacked and the online gameplay changed for EVERYONE. so why would you neg rep him and call him a glitcher and a douchebag for having a little fun with something the creators of the game needed to fix.
finally! i didnt think it was that hard to understand that it wasnt something that i did yet something wrong with all the servers!

it affected the 360 only, and it was fixed by 10pm Eastern last night.

The only time I ran into this glitch is when I was trying to play big team battle. You get bounced to a private room and such.

theres still some odd stuff happening though, i typically play hardcore team deathmatch and the limit is 12 players total and i have been in a lot of rooms lately that will have 18 players. its very annoying but oh well

theres still some odd stuff happening though, i typically play hardcore team deathmatch and the limit is 12 players total and i have been in a lot of rooms lately that will have 18 players. its very annoying but oh well

That would be the glitch.

theres a game glich that gives you infinat newb tube ammo and lets you shoot it at full auto with no reload time. its fuckin amazing! soooo much fun
yes, it's "fucking amazing! soooo much fun" when some douche bag total fucks up a game you just spend $60 for and spent time on, just to have it total fucked along with your stats.Do me a favor, stay on xbox.

yes, it's "fucking amazing! soooo much fun" when some douche bag total fucks up a game you just spend $60 for and spent time on, just to have it total fucked along with your stats.Do me a favor, stay on xbox.
it was messed up for one day big deal. do me a favor go cry somewhere else:violin:

Back