You know you're a dork when...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lemon works too. Just make sure they're in seperate shot glasses, and remember to swig them around in your mouth so the juice has time to congeal the Baileys. Wierd feeling, but tastes alright. For somethin else interesting, try Bud light and Parrot Bay. Kills the beer harshness and gives it a little more Oomph! 2/3 Bud Light 1/3 PB. OR, Smirnoff Strawberry vodka, Orange Rum, and Orange juice.. Gets you FUCKED up, and quick.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 25 2005, 12:58 AM-->
I'm going to have to try that, Baileys and Lime sounds weird.
[post=503298]Quoted post[/post]​

I've never tried it- just heard about it a ton when people were talking about hazing freshmen and frat pledges... they give it to a newbie and tell them that the drink is really good. :shrug2:

Outlandish_Bandit
@May 25 2005, 06:14 AM
Lemon works too. Just make sure they're in seperate shot glasses, and remember to swig them around in your mouth so the juice has time to congeal the Baileys. Wierd feeling, but tastes alright. For somethin else interesting, try Bud light and Parrot Bay. Kills the beer harshness and gives it a little more Oomph! 2/3 Bud Light 1/3 PB. OR, Smirnoff Strawberry vodka, Orange Rum, and Orange juice.. Gets you FUCKED up, and quick.
[post=503325]Quoted post[/post]​

If you're going to mix something with beer, just make Flaming Dr. Peppers. That's my favorite drink. :thumbsup:

https://hondaswap.com/~mike/temp/flaming_dr_pepper.jpg

Back