You Live Ur Life A 1/4 Mile At A Time....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
is it just me? or does everyone in here with a lowered civic (or whatever)
have to deal on a regular basis with the idiots who drive PIECES OF SHIT cars (i.e. something you wouldnt be caught dead in)
who try to rev on you in traffic and drive like an asshole just so they think they can "impress" you?

some guy who was of the "south of the border" persuation, in some crappy ass 198? mazda?
something or other kept on tail gating me in traffic, revving his piece of shit engine to the point where he was bouncing off the
rev limiter while at a stoplight and blasting some 1992 rap song to make himself look cool....

it was fun to pretend he wasnt there and ignore him. untill i smoked him at the last light before my turn, cut him off, then slammed on my brakes right in front of him so that he almost lost control and hit the curb.

why do people who own crappy, almost stock cars continuously try to "race" their cars?

its really sad.

My car is still stock height and you dont have anyone that revs here. You just look over and if they look like its a go... you go. This town dont have dipshits like that.

Sucks to be in Cali. :)

its not road rage...im just an asshole. and proud of it.
i was not angry, my blood pressure did not rise and i did not get mad. THEREFORE technically speaking, it cannot be considered "road rage"
by any contemporary definition.

If it makes you feel any better i had a smile from ear to ear when i slammed on my brakes.
white teeth shining and all....

:D

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 16 2003, 04:50 PM
its not road rage...im just an asshole. and proud of it.
i was not angry, my blood pressure did not rise and i did not get mad. THEREFORE technically speaking, it cannot be considered "road rage"
by any contemporary definition.

If it makes you feel any better i had a smile from ear to ear when i slammed on my brakes.
white teeth shining and all....

:D

So .. at the moment of .."frustration" .. you were criminally insane?

well technically speaking i think i saw a squirrel crossing the road and had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting it.....
because as we all know, Karash the Asshole is an animal lover, and couldnt bring himself to hurt even the tiniest of critters.

karnash... i understand what you are saying. I have had beat up cars like that rev on me. I just laugh at them. The other day a gmc jimmy tried to race me and i just hit vtec and i mashed on the guy. i stopped after second gear cause it wasn't worth it. l myself living in socal see stupid people like that. :spin:

exactly, i could understand if i was driving like an asshole, switching lanes, hitting vtec every 5 seconds....
but i drive like a little old lady, NOT to floss or show off....just cuz i dont want to get another speeding ticket.

so ya. thank the F&F for the majority of guys who try to "race"

last night driving home from work i had two tegs rev on me, both red own the older body style the other the newer, the newer had a park bench on it. i had to follow them all the way to my house since they were going the same direction. but i saw a really hot chick on the way home so i was doing alright being stuck around the tegs since the chick was right next to me and kept smiling at me, i feel special now

today at work i realized they work sorta with me, they are go cart youngens i am all powerful thrill ride operator

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Mar 16 2003, 08:11 PM
last night driving home from work i had two tegs rev on me, both red own the older body style the other the newer, the newer had a park bench on it. i had to follow them all the way to my house since they were going the same direction. but i saw a really hot chick on the way home so i was doing alright being stuck around the tegs since the chick was right next to me and kept smiling at me, i feel special now

today at work i realized they work sorta with me, they are go cart youngens i am all powerful thrill ride operator

hook me up with some free amusement park rides Y0

lol i wish i could, the management considers it stealing and we would be charged on the spot. it sucks i used to all the time to friends last year now they are all anal about it, i am aloutdto ride with friends and we go for free so it is all good for me atleast.

i just love it when a shitty car pulls up like it wants to race they look at the crx and laugh but then there face changes when they get their asses handed to them like martha stewart says ass handing ITS A GOOD THING! :lol: ummm... i dont think you all got that but anyway lol you get the point

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 16 2003, 04:47 PM
Sucks to be in Cali. :)

well i think you suck codee, hahaha j/k

i love living in cali, i dont trip over cops, dipshit rice & the ridiculous racers, cheddars, smog people whatever. Once in awhile people do get on my nerves but the thing to remember is your better than them...

if anyone on this board was to say they NEVER EVER ACTED like that before [even before the movie] i would have to call them a liar. I'm a big believer in not acting stupid on public streets cause it'll get you nowhere but in trouble [especially in your car]... but at least i can admit i used to be like the rice and the ridiculous but i changed, and im sure alot of us have changed. after the movie was released, cops here in cali tightened down like a mutha fucker!!! whoever here is from so cal should know about the huge bust's that occured in orange county, diego and the valley in the next few months after the movie.

we all live and learn.

for those who haven't learned from that movie and took it the wrong way, so be it! all i gotta say about them is something i always say, "ehhhh FUCKEM!!!! FUCKEM WITH A STICK!" assholes :D

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 16 2003, 03:41 PM
untill i smoked him at the last light before my turn, cut him off, then slammed on my brakes right in front of him so that he almost lost control and hit the curb.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

ya well......he was the fourth guy in two days that pulled shit like that with me and i finally lost it......

big deal. i made sure there was noone behind him etc etc etc

this is wierd, but when my car looked stock and was lowered with 13" kmart wheel covers, i got picked on by guys in pickup trucks, jeep cherokees and occasionally by another import (i remember a 2000 si, a few 5th & 6th gen civics, and an accord who used his flashers after i didnt even race him) but since ive painted my trim and have gotten my wheels, no one has picked on me. in fact, sometimes guys in other hondas slow down on the freeway to get a good look at my rex. i just nod. one guy even had me roll my window down so he could ask if i was selling it. i suggest you all paint your trim and get some wheels! :D and yea, im in socal too.

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 16 2003, 04:56 PM
well technically speaking i think i saw a squirrel crossing the road and had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting it.....
because as we all know, Karash the Asshole is an animal lover, and couldnt bring himself to hurt even the tiniest of critters.

fuck those animals

If they are stupid enough to move in front of a 3,000 lb car going 60, they are asking for it. They may not know what the car does, but they do know it's about 100x the size of them....Stupid ass birds always wait until the last minute to shoot acroos the road when I am going to work...now I just accelerate at that part, and hit about 2-3 a day--it's like they are seeing how close they can get to my car without getting hit.

Besides, if you're going fast and have to swerve out of the way to save one small stupid little animal, you're putting yourself, your passengers, and other drivers at risk of an accident.

Back