You'll never guess what happened at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
I work at Bertucci's in Woodbridge, NJ. Well last night out of nowhere 20+ bikes roll up. In walk 20+ stereotypical bikers. I think nothing good can come of this, but all they wanted was to eat. We set up a table in the back and bring them back. As they walk back I start to notice things. Like swastika tattoos, SS patches, and other blantant racist symbols. I immediately point this out to management who hadn't been in that part of the restaurant. Luckily they got this kid AJ as a waiter. AJ is white, blonde hair blue eyes. I have the section closest to their party, another good thing. But a good portion of our staff is "minorities". We have a lot of hispanics because the surrounding area is very hispanic, along with the stereotypical kitchen staff. We have a few servers who are immigrants (italy, portugal, argentina). And a blantantly gay black server.

Needless to say everyone walked on eggshells for about an hour and a half and ignored a few racist comments. And my manager who is 22 was pissed the entire time because he volunteers a lot of time to an anti-racism group. Obviously he would like to not provide them with service but he just figures that will cause problems. I still can't believe they left with few problems, actually paid, AND tipped well(probably because AJ was white, but whatever).

I'm really just trying to figure out who these guys are. I think their jackets said Nightrider Nomads or something along those lines and they are definitly a white supremisist group. Has anyone heard of them?

Not to be a dick, but you know how many white supremecist asshole's are out there? Idaho is nuts. Yet alone the back woods, I was in Coueur'D'Alene and shit there were tons.

At CCM (county college of morris) in a spring course that I took there, I had a classmate who had a white supremisist tattoo on his arm and a skinhead. He was soft spoken and seemed nice, I didn't even realize he was a skin head until I saw the tattoo - i thought he was just going out of his way to be unique and eccentric.

CD'A Isnt that bad, Moscow now..... That place is damn scary. They actually moved there headquarters out of Idaho down south some where because the town of Moscow pretty much kicked there asses out. Even better is everyone in Idaho has full auto every thing :eek: But we have our fair share of "thugs" too, walking down the mall with my kid and girlfriend ill get eye balled for walking on the same side of the mall as them. Every where has its own problems I suppose.

In regards to totalburnout, a friend of mine has an iron eagle with the schwastica in its tallons on his chest. He isnt a blatent racist, as in the sense that he hates all blacks or minortys. But he does not like we will just call them "thugs" I think you know what I mean. Actually his best friend is a mexican. But the thing is other people dont see that symbol and feel hate towards you. That isnt somthing you get to be diffrent. Even if you get it for personal reasons it isnt going to turn out to well.

Last edited:
They're just bikers. It shit to shake up "squares" like you. Sure, some of them may be racist. Just as racist as any one else out there.

Read "Hell's Angels" by Hunter S. Thompson.

For the most part it does shake people up, or makes them un comfortable. Somthing else that supprises me is when I say i'm proud to be white people are shocked to hell.

Slammed89Integra said:
Idaho is nuts. Yet alone the back woods, I was in Coueur'D'Alene and shit there were tons.

Ya i live about 3 hours from Coueur'D'Alene... And your right.

I was previously a Sales Manager for Best Buy and a SManager from another store whos name is Jaime happens to be a Big White guy and was in St. Louis Obispo, CA at a bar with two of his Black Friends... Anyways to make a long story short, My buddy Jaime over hears a guy sayin what are those "N word" doing in here. And Jaime turned around to step up to see who was saying that... And it was Tank Abbot from the UFC, with some of his white supremacy friends. My buddy put his hands out in front of his friends and said lets go...

Wishes racism would end but doesn't seem as if it will.. it sucks...

phyregod said:
Tank Abbot, rofl..

"WHAT DID YOU SAY MOTHER FU.. Hi, how ya doin? I gotta go."

lol...i was thinking the same thing...haha...

*steps up like im gonna do somethin...notice its TANK!...and play it off like i was just standing up to brush my shirt off...*...lol

Jaime actually said when standing up... " Who said that?" before turning around and facing Tank face to face hehe... he said it was scary as hell!! and Jaime is a big DUDE... Jaime Below...

668604703_l.jpg

VS.

tank6iu.jpg

Ya I would walk out too... mang

Last edited:
totalburnout said:
At CCM (county college of morris) in a spring course that I took there, I had a classmate who had a white supremisist tattoo on his arm and a skinhead. He was soft spoken and seemed nice, I didn't even realize he was a skin head until I saw the tattoo - i thought he was just going out of his way to be unique and eccentric.
Yea, they were all nice as hell (to the white employees) and dropped a few hundred dollars. I was just kind of set off because the Woodbridge area is very indian, hispanic, and black. In that town the whites are really the minority. And Bertucci's is a nice ass restaurant, I figured they would go to something a little more casual.

But has anyone heard of these guys or is it a relatively small group?

PS- As far as a street fighter Tank Abbott is a beast, as a professional fighter he is a bitch.

Last edited:
I once waited tables for the college fraternal wing of the Black Panthers.

It's nothin'. Get over it. People have opinions. That 22 year manager would be as warmly recognised "standing up to" a group of bigots as a bigot would be standing up to a group of ... Oh I dunno... maybe a table of blacks.

Ride into southern Montana and ask the guy behind the counter "Hey, Chief.. you got a phone around here?"

Celerity said:
I once waited tables for the college fraternal wing of the Black Panthers.

It's nothin'. Get over it. People have opinions. That 22 year manager would be as warmly recognised "standing up to" a group of bigots as a bigot would be standing up to a group of ... Oh I dunno... maybe a table of blacks.

Ride into southern Montana and ask the guy behind the counter "Hey, Chief.. you got a phone around here?"
We all did move on.

But just for reference my 22 year old manager worked with a group of anti-racists. The kind that if he called up would drop what they we're doing and be waiting outside the restaurant 50 strong. But he is smart enough to realize he is the manager of a restaurant in that situation, not just someone who can run from the cops like everyone else.

all they wanted to do was eat and not start trouble. bikers get hungry too ya know...

BodyDroppedNikes said:
all they wanted to do was eat and not start trouble. bikers get hungry too ya know...
I guess it's all the movies that give bikers the bad name.....

The movies and press have really created a monster, so the problem you have is that other "gangs" or tourist-type people want to see if it's real. Someone throws a punch or a bottle and the guys aren't going to back down. Might as well jump into a box of bear-traps.

I was being sarcastic. While the news may make bikers look like a bad breed it has nothing to do with them killing each other over the letters on their jackets. It's just like street gangs in a lot of cases, just to a lesser extent.

Back