Your first piece of college campus ass...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When I visited campus I got w/ another girl also visiting. We were both still sr's in HS. But yeah, it was ON the campus.

The weekend of orientation I boned my eventual roommate's (a yr later) 16 yr old sister who was there with a GF also there for orientation.

We didn't talk about that much afterwards.

As a freshman I was a rabbit. Then my name got around as a F/F/F kinda guy and it was like the spiggot was turned off!

BEWARE!! If you're going to be a whore, make it a REALLY big school and now-a-days wear like 3 condoms at once!!

Believe it or not I fucked only one chick through 95% of my college days, I was with this chick for a long time, then she dumped my ass for a buddy of mine 6 months before I graduated.

In that time frame (You guys think I drink too much now, shit when that happened you don't even want to know) I ended up fucking chicks I would never fuck sober, some hot, some not, some skinny and tall, others chubby and small, but all in all it was fun for the most part.

Milan

never been "on campus"

Still winner of the "2003 Hondaswap Pimp Award"

An hour? Let's just say that I just about uh... lived in the girls' dorm on campus my whole freshman year.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 8 2003, 10:13 PM
Believe it or not I fucked only one chick through 95% of my college days, I was with this chick for a long time, then she dumped my ass for a buddy of mine 6 months before I graduated.

In that time frame (You guys think I drink too much now, shit when that happened you don't even want to know) I ended up fucking chicks I would never fuck sober, some hot, some not, some skinny and tall, others chubby and small, but all in all it was fun for the most part.

Milan

Ah... the ol' sport-fuck, huh? Can't always deny those when they come around. Like my friend Reggie says... pussy ain't got a face.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Aug 8 2003, 06:11 PM
i hope i get laid tonight..... its been goin on 6 months.

I didnt, another day another ME NOT GETTING LAID. Fuck shit piss damn whore, rant rant rant rant. Jina's dad is a cock. He hasnt let her do anything for like a month now. Fuck shit bitchcocksonofamonkeyassregergitatedcumbubblesplitvaginawhoreeatingdickmuncher.

naw, i got laid all the time in college... its after i dropped out and came home that the streak began :)

I was dry upuntil my ex from way back in the day decided to show her nasty grace on me a week ago.

Talk about furry,,,,,,,,but when you drink it kind of blends into the entire body, I didn't what I was looking at...LOL

Milan

Originally posted by MokujinX5@Aug 8 2003, 01:01 PM
I had this coworker-chick give me head on a lunch break before... I was working at Wally-World, it was a Thursday... I'll never forget that day. She was good too... tongue ring action!

sochslammer, I tried what you're friend did. To help a buddy of mine out (22 virgin) and at least get that chick to give him head... she didn't want him. About a week later she told me straight up she wanted to fuck... yeah man!

i had that happen a few times at work :D

Took a few months but it was damn sweet. Ended up over at this sophmore chicks parents house in their hot tub with her (never met her before and didn't expect anything to happen just wanted to get in a hot tub) but she was hot and ended up out of her bikini and making it very clear to me she wanted to get down. but that was short lived and I have since moved on to bigger and better boobs, I don't talk about my current GF that way though, all I can say is that she kept me very happy my last few years of school

never at work, but out in the middle of my lake under the stars on my boat.... nothing better

Originally posted by 92CivicCx+Aug 9 2003, 05:45 PM-->
MokujinX5
@Aug 8 2003, 01:01 PM
I had this coworker-chick give me head on a lunch break before... I was working at Wally-World, it was a Thursday... I'll never forget that day. She was good too... tongue ring action!

sochslammer, I tried what you're friend did. To help a buddy of mine out (22 virgin) and at least get that chick to give him head... she didn't want him. About a week later she told me straight up she wanted to fuck... yeah man!

i had that happen a few times at work :D

That's a great pick-me-up when on a shitty job, huh? :D

i dont work for walmart i just work in side of one

Back