zc dohc automatic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dirty d

I just got my seckond zc dohc engine (the first one had a cracked head) I only got the engine not the tranny, and the flywhel that came with the engine is only 1ml. thick and is full of holes, like swiss cheese :blink: my question is if it was from an automatic car are there anny engine differences, or any horsepower loses?
Also the year is yet to be found, not on the head above the manafold, where elce should i look thankx all. ill be puting that puppy in on saturday, ill tell ya how she flies in my 91 crx si later dirty d....

sorry man thats not the flywheel.. its some kinda spacer er sumthing for the auto tranny.. mine also had this.. discard it and place your manual flywheel on it. as far as the year mine didnt have it either. lets hope that means its a 91 :D and no its the same engine manual or auto

Thanks pizza guy, i thought the same but its nice to know for shure. BTW hows your zc running, anny probs?

Back