ZC DOHC Long block in 90 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LouD n Low

What all would i need to do to swap my stock crx motor with a zc DOHC Long block motor, it comes with the motor (DUH), exhaust manifold, injectors, fuel rail, throttle body, alternator, distributor, and the PM7 ECU. just let me know what all would need to be dne

Quoted post[/post]]
What all would i need to do to swap my stock crx motor with a zc DOHC Long block motor, it comes with the motor (DUH), exhaust manifold, injectors, fuel rail, throttle body, alternator, distributor, and the PM7 ECU. just let me know what all would need to be dne
what needs to be done depends on the year and model of your CRX

Worst case scenario, you have a dx model and have to do some extra wiring. The std models you have to change out the hubs I believe for the axels. This site should get you started Dmoore. Read up on everything first, if you have to do wiring, print out all your diagrams and figure out where everything is before you start. SOLDER your wires. If you don't, six months down the road one of the splices will go bad and you will have no idea where the heck it is.

Cheese is correct. If you let us know the year and trim of your CRX that will help alot. You can also check out www.fourthgenhatch.com for more info on swaping a ZC into a CRX. The fourth generation hatch is the same in almost every respect as the second gen CRX. I did this swap on my DX I even went from automatic to manual along with all of the wiring. If you need some more help feel free to ask.

Back