zc or z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

8PoNoMo

hey guys

I was wondering, i have a 93 civic ex, and im swapping out the motor the gsr is simply out of the question along with b series swaps, (atleast for now student bills are SHIT) i need to know

which would be better the zc or z6?

im going to def have the i/h/e maybe even a turbo, but for now im going to go towards the all motor side, i understand its not alot but it'll get me to where im happy.. well thanks for the input in advance..

alright i didnt make myself clear, i know what i have

and the reason why i asked this question is my miles are adding up and i didnt know if wanted to replace with the same or if the zc is better in any way shape or form

dude why even consider a new engine swap? stick with the z6 and enjoy the vtec-

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Nov 2 2003, 12:53 AM
dude why even consider a new engine swap? stick with the z6 and enjoy the vtec-

:concur:

If it is not smoking, and feels tight, keep the Z6 you have now. A basic Greddy turbo will set you back around $1400 if you install it yourself. That would be the best performance gain for the money.

greddy turbo for sohc civic for sale. pm if interested. entire kit plus bov, tapped oil pan (for y8 motor) a/g and boost guage.

only thing is that the blades on the turbo are fuxored. shouldnt be that much to repair.

as is: 800.00

p.s. i ran the turbo with the fucked blades for about 4 months untill i took it off to sell it. only then did i realize that the turbo blades were damaged.

pics of the damage are in my gallery under "greddy turbo install"

:D

Back