zc swap finalized

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cavrx

Well thanks to all who helped me with all my ?'s through the swap. I finally worked out all the kinks except one. the tranny!!!! i think it just need adjusting but not sure. The problem in having is it wont get in gear easy. and wont go into rev. Now the trans was fine before the swap so does any one have any input?
could the clutch be miss aligned? would that cause the problem?
hope fully this is the last bit af ?'s i have for you guys thank god!!!

and again thanks to all for helping me through the swap!!!!!!! :D

Is your clutch grabbing right off the floor? You might just need to twist the nut and adjust the pedal. That't what is sounds like to me.

actually the clutch never disengages it just releases enough to any harsh movement. even in neatrual the tranny spins with the clutch to the floor

I know someone that had this same problem but with a 3 puck.

It was there clutch pedal, it wasn't adjusted right but it could easily be the clutch cable going to the tranny. I believe, you can adjust it underneath the battery or on the driver side of the firewall.

i adjusted the cable up down and all around and i got shit for results. Now if i got to pull the tranny out im gonna get a new clutch. what are some suggestions for a good clutch?

Back