ZC trouble???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twotwo

Hey guys recently did the DOHC ZC swap in my 89 CRX SI.....throwing a code 4 which is the crank angle??.....i dunno how to get rid of this thing....the ecu im running is an PM-6 out of an 91 SI also got the PG-7 but still throwing that damn code #4.....the motor won't let me rev past 3.5 rpms.....help me please....thank you and have a nice day!!!

sounds like you need a new crank sensor ...the big sensor on the exhaust cam...get one off an 89 teg..either this or your wiring is bad

thats not the crank angle sensor on the exhaust cam, its the cylinder position sensor. the crank angle sensor is in the distributor. if it is giving you a crank angle code, then your distributor is most likely on its way out and will need to be replaced.

Originally posted by Sobe_Death@Jun 22 2004, 04:54 PM
thats not the crank angle sensor on the exhaust cam, its the cylinder position sensor. the crank angle sensor is in the distributor. if it is giving you a crank angle code, then your distributor is most likely on its way out and will need to be replaced.

......maybe i shouldnt post when ive been drinking...lol.. o well...

Back