ZC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi, i have two 89-91 ZC's with trannies.
I can ship from Montreal, Canada.
interrested?

The best place I have heard of to get them is from hmotorsonline.com. The guy Steve is really cool and helped me with some tech questions I had even months after i bought it from him. DO NOT get the ZC from nippon! I had three people who bought there's from them and when they got the motors in sensors gallor were broken! I was on some other site where this guy bought one from hmotorsonline and he got his with the tranny. They offer like three warantys with the motor anyways. When he got it it didn't run something was wrong with the motor. He called Steve and they went through some troubleshooting and it turned out the motor was bad! (I'm not saying this will happen to you) Steve told the guy to send it back and said "I'll make it worth your time". Anyways like a week later the guy pulls up at home and the freight truck is sitting at his house for a delivery. He opens the packing and see's that Steve sent the guy a whole SiR JDM front end conversion. Hood, head lights, bumper cover everything and the damned motor. He also sent him a Mugen chipped PM7 ECU to go with all the stuff. Dude all I know is he didn't legally have to do that. But the guy called Steve to tell him thank you and Steve told him that he will never get anything out of cheating anyone and that he hoped it was worth the inconvienence. When I read that post on the zcresource.com I knew who I was buying my motor from right then and there!

Hi, i can get you ZC + tranny + ecu (complete kit)
It will run you 600$ i dare them to beat that price.
HMotorsports.com doesn't give ecu, nor tranny for *almost the same price.

Shipping from Montreal, Canada. OR
WE GOT A SHOP IN VA if that's any better for you (shipping wise).

You can even buy from Canada and have warranty in VA.
OR BUY in VA and warranty in Canada.
IT'S ALL GOOD!
Very clean engines, low mileage... THE GOOD JDM STUFF!

Back