Zentra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awesome, that guy's face is priceless. Iw as expecting some 17 year old asshat, not a 50 year old man, lol.

maybe the 50 year old man is the father of the 17 year old asshat, and cant believe his demon seed went out and painted a fucking nissan like a zebra.

i bet he is wishing he woulda punch dear old ma' in the belly while she was pregnant with junior after the guy took his pic....

Thats funny, I cannot believe someone would actually spend money/time on doing that.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 14 2004, 08:27 PM
maybe the 50 year old man is the father of the 17 year old asshat, and cant believe his demon seed went out and painted a fucking nissan like a zebra.

i bet he is wishing he woulda punch dear old ma' in the belly while she was pregnant with junior after the guy took his pic....

If that is the case, this is the whole reason I am pro coat-hanger or plunger, whichever wants gets the job done. :p

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 14 2004, 08:27 PM

Nah, not if he's the one driving the car with a matching zebra hat.

Back