ZUM

• Thread starter Jesus Christ
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 3K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jesus Christ

Whats up guys? I see ZUM on peoples cars sometimes. What is ZUM? What kind of products do they make? The only thing that i know that they make is T-shirts, but their slogan is "badder, louder, faster." How can you be badder, louder, and faster on a shirt?? Do they make products? Cams? Exhaust? Anything?

Originally posted by Jesus Christ@Oct 30 2003, 08:04 PM
Whats up guys? I see ZUM on peoples cars sometimes. What is ZUM? What kind of products do they make? The only thing that i know that they make is T-shirts, but their slogan is "badder, louder, faster." How can you be badder, louder, and faster on a shirt?? Do they make products? Cams? Exhaust? Anything?

:hmm:

I don't know, I have tons of those shirts. 8 bucks at jcpenny's.

Pep Boy/Candain Tire Ricer Stickers!!! That's it

They sell ZUM at JCPenney's now?! Shit, I've got like 5 of their older shirts... Discontinued ones I picked up at races 3-4 years ago, all faded and oil splotched now! :)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 7 2003, 08:25 PM
isn't that a surf board wax also??

i think your talking about Mr Zogs Sex Wax for Surfboards
s3fad29ff9c41b.jpg

what happened to the name PLAN B? why did you change it to jesus christ? IMO, thats kinda misrepresentation dont you think? :wtf:

unless you're pronouncing it heyzeus change your name. Some people might take offense, and IMO no one is fit to have the name that one man once represented as so pure.

Originally posted by ek9r@Nov 10 2003, 09:58 AM
what happened to the name PLAN B? why did you change it to jesus christ? IMO, thats kinda misrepresentation dont you think? :wtf:

WAS-JESUS CHRIST.
NOW-PLAN B.

I changed because i was tired of being jesus christ. Now i thought of a name for a team called PLAN B. I am in one team with some homies called Hatchbacks annonymous (HBA) which is alright but i dont want to be in it anymore but their homies and i dont want them to be mad. I was just trying to think of something tight and came up with that instead of Jesus christ. I didnt know how to delete Jesus christ so i just left it alone.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 10 2003, 10:28 AM
unless you're pronouncing it heyzeus change your name. Some people might take offense, and IMO no one is fit to have the name that one man once represented as so pure.

I am JESUS CHRIST! ITS A JOKE AND WHOEVER GETS OFFENDED CAN KISS MY RED ASS! :moon: ITS A JOKE!! DID YOU GUYS REALLY BELIEVE THAT I WAS JESUS CHRIST? :tfg: :ghey: :gayflag: ONLY FAGS GET OFFENDED!

nothing personal to slammed89integra (unless your offended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back