1 piece headlights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolPWR

does anyone make a one piece headlight for a 94 del sol?

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Nov 13 2003, 02:27 PM
YOU DIDNT HAVE TO MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR THAT :ufucktard: and no they dont. :fuckyou:

ummmm actually you're wrong

HONDA makes a 1 piece headlight for the del sol... the JDM and EDM versions came with them

eg2headlights1.jpg

do some research before you answer next time
:asshat:

where in his post or the topic did he specify aftermarket?????????

topic?????
1 piece headlights

nope not there.....

post?????
does anyone make a one piece headlight for a 94 del sol?

nope not there either

looks like all he wants to know is if there is a 1 piece headlight out there for the del sol

own yourself fuckface

eg2headlights1.jpg

I dont think he wants Honda Del Sol 93-97.
JDM one piece Headlight, for $650.00 bucks.
FOR 650 bucks i would custom fabricate 96-98 headlights

FAGGOT :ghey:

Obviously he looked at my topics and wanted to know :kick:

96-97 (there was no 98 in the US) del sols still had 2 piece lights in the US... and they were the exact same as the lights in the 93-95.... 96-97 didnt have the aux lights and had a different opening in the front air dam area

97delsol__1_.jpg

unless you are talking about the lights from a civic... in that case they wont match the contours of the car at all.... they would look like ass and require a LOT of customizing to fit

accept the fact that you are wrong and shut the fuck up before you make yourself look even more stupid

YOU dum faggot of course im talking about civic headlights if im talking about (Custom fabrication) just shut the fuck up.
They wouldnt look like ass (they wont match the contours of the car) What are you a fucking girl!!!?!? :wub:
the 96-98 headlights are one piece and they look better than the 2 piece on that plain ass del sol...

97delsol__1_.jpg

if he tries to "custom fabricate" EK lights to fit a del sol he is gunna end up with 2 big ass retarded looking buldges where the lights are (kinda like the MR2 spider)
thats gunna look like shit

(i guess im a girl cuz i wouldnt want my car to look like ass)

and the body work involved will most likely cost more than the JDM del sol lights any way

the other option would be to do a full EK front end conversion... this will cost a LOT more than the JDM lights

he asked if there were 1 piece lights for the sol.... you said no.... you were wrong.... accept it

arguing for the sake of arguing is fucking retarded... and your still fucking wrong

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back