Votes: 4 26.7%
  • headers? $50

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Intake manifold? $50

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Fuel Lines? $60

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hopefully soon I will start reassembling the car. putting on the rear bumper, wiring all the tail lights. plan on pulling the heads and cleaning them up possibly doing a little port work. The seats will be bolted back in. the exhaust will be pulled completely to be replaced. I am trying to find some better tires for it through work but I haven't decided what kind of rubber I should throw on or if I should even put tires on it yet. The whole top end will be "refreshed" as well. All new gaskets, arp head studs if I can find them, new oil pan gasket, new water pump and gasket, new main fuel line. The heads might also be rebuilt as well. We will see what money allows. However the civic will be paid off, and my student loan shouldn't be too much a month.

dude if you ain't got nice stuff to say get the hell outta my thread. How would you even know my work ethic? you have never met me.

Just a shit talkin D-bag. He wont be around long.

maybe. either way that is sad that he signs up on a forum to talk shit. either way minor update...a guy called on the t/a today, and if he offers enough I may sell it. My buddy has a 1976 dodge dart that has less than 70,000 all original miles on the stock slant 6, 3 speed automatic virtually no rust. it needs a battery, and some exhaust work. He said he would sell it to me for $1,000. It runs. So right now that might be a better option than the T/A. Especially with my Civic not running.

fuck a T/A :)

l_35d44cfa85d2402993c5e8838f956a9d.jpg

i dont hate it. we pulled the motor out of that clip to put in some old buick century custom. pepper rode up on it before we had it hauled out.

Back