1986 Honda Accord LX-i w/ B16 swap MUST SEE!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racetek82

Price:$3500obo, or $800obo for the shell minus motorswap and engine performance parts
Owner:Ray Fong - 510-390-0726
VIN#:JHMBA7347GC052178 - Clean Title

1986 Honda Accord LX-I with a B16 engine swap. I am the second owner of this car, my uncle was the first owner. The car was originally an automatic, and the original A20 motor had about 320k miles on it before I swapped in the B16. The car runs great, and is definitely fast. It is about 75% CARB legal. I had it tested and passed the visual portion with flying colors, but it failed during the actual tail pipe test. Some tuning of the Uberdata, or a stock B16A3 ecu should fix this. I tested it at the College of Alameda State Ref, and I can provide the paper work for this. The car does not have current tags, but the registration is been paid up to date. The car just needs to be smogged to get the tags. I’m asking $3500 obo with the engine swap and performance parts, $800 obo with out the engine swap and performance parts. Shipment of vehicle will be at buyer's cost. I need to sell this ASAP! I have no more room for it! Serious offers only, no low ballers, no joy rides!

Engine:
B16 swap (B16A3 Block, B16A2 head)
2000 Civic SI Tranny w/ Hasport hydro/cable conversion kit
ACT 4-puck unsprung hub race clutch
Pace Setter adjustable short shifter
Custom made mounts by Racetek Engineering (using Hasport urethane)
Custom Racetek Engineering wire harness. OEM style plug and play, no hack job here.
Place Racing passenger axle, stock Accord driver axle (I have the PR driver axle, but the CV joint needs repair)
GSR exhaust manifold
Blox Racing Intake Manifold
LS throttle body
Weapon*R Throttle Rotor
Custom Weapon*R intake
MSD Pro-Cap
MSD Blaster Coil
PWR Aluminum Radiator
OBD1 P75 ECU rechipped with VTEC and Uberdata (B16 map loaded)
2.5†exhaust with new Magnaflow cat and resonator, Weapon*R muffler
Battery relocated to trunk with 1/0 gauge Scosche wire. (race battery not included, will supply a OEM style battery)
No powersteering
No Air Conditioning
All correct CA smog equipment; passed the visual inspection at the state ref, but needs tuning to pass the sniffer test.

Interior:
OEM light grey cloth interior
Automatic gauge cluster swapped for a 4dr manual cluster (mileage is incorrect)
Reverse indiglo gauges
Stainless steel gauge bezel
Blue lower console installed
Silver shifter and e-brake boots
Weapon*R Shift knob
Clean dash, no cracks or rips
Seats are in fair condition
Carpet and can use some cleaning
The doors do have aftermarket door lock solenoids, which are not wired up. The came from a previously installed alarm system. I have driver side door handle with a power door lock switch that I can include.
No headliner (I ripped out the old sagging headliner)
(Pioneer deck/speakers, and RAZO pedals NOT INCLUDED)

Exterior:
Bilstein struts (revalved 330/110), less than 1 year old
Weapon*R Circuit Pro coilovers (450lbs front/550lbs rear), I still have the stock springs
Tinted all around (20% front/5% rear), less than 1 year old
Fog lights mounted low in the rear, wired into reverse lights. Helps with reversing at night or when in the mountains, since the windows are tinted so dark
Windshield is cracked
Broken passenger corner light
Paint is fair, it has some rough spots here and there, but it is not horrible. The hood has a lot of rock chips. Minor rust spots on the hood and hatch.
There is a minor dent on the passenger door, probably from a parking lot.
The driver door has a scrape under the moulding line.

Engine Photos:

Exterior Photos:

I wish that I could buy your car but I already have a 1986 Accord DX four door automatic carbureted car. I wish to do the same thing to mine as you have done to yours but without the extra "go fast" parts.

Back