1990-93 Integra KYB GR-2 REAR Gas Shocks/Struts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bxstylez

1990-93 Integra KYB GR-2 REAR Gas Shocks/Struts

i had these on for ~2 weeks before i switched to koni shocks
i got these for ~$200 from a performance shop

selling these for $100 firm *no low-ballers, please
check the Internet prices and compare

email me for a fast response at: abz117 [at] yahoo (d0t) com
or hit me up on AIM: chinointegraBX

if you wish to use credit card as a preferred payment,
hit me up and we'll arrange a paypal transaction (+4% paypal fee, pls)

kcb6z6.jpg

2ebhkrn.jpg

nnmzxl.jpg

fnuz4i.jpg

Brand: KYB
Product Line: KYB GR-2 Gas Shocks and Struts
Part Type: Shocks and Struts
Part Number: KYB-341137
Internal Design: Twin-tube
Adjustable: No
Gas Charged: Yes
Boot Included: No
Quantity: Sold individually.

Shock/Strut, GR2, Twin-Tube, for use on Acura®, Integra, Each

Check to make sure this part fits your application Get back that new-car ride.
KYB GR-2 gas shocks and struts rely on velocity-sensitive valving to respond to changing road conditions for a smooth, comfortable ride. They feature sintered-iron pistons and guide rods for strength, hard-chrome piston rods for added durability, and seamless cylinders and eyerings that eliminate the typical weak points found in other brands' products. GR-2 shocks and struts also have a patented check valve to minimize foaming and aeration and maintain control under tough conditions.

World-Class engineering and quality have made KYB the original equipment shocks for Lexus, Toyota, Saturn, Infiniti, Chrysler, and Ford. Whether you're replacing worn shocks or looking for a high performance ride upgrade, KYB Gas Shocks deliver superior handling, comfort, and control.
KYB GR-2® Gas Shocks and Struts provide a smooth, comfortable ride with excellent control for drivers who are looking for maximum ride comfort.
Comfort and control that's often better than when the vehicle was new.
Delivers improved road feel and handling.
Patented check valve maintains performance under rough conditions.
Replaces traditional struts with gas strut performance.

KYB is the world’s largest supplier of shocks and struts to vehicle manufacturers. KYB produces a variety of ride control products for use as original equipment and replacement parts in automobiles, motorcycles, light trucks, buses, rolling stock and industrial applications.

KYB uses its innovative design and advanced engineering to produce state-of-the-art shocks and struts that are recognized worldwide for their proven reliability and superior ride control. There is no comparison when it comes to KYB and other shocks and struts. Unlike other manufacturers, KYB inspects the quality of each and every part. That means fewer comebacks, more satisfied customers and a limited lifetime warranty rate that averages less than one percent.

KYB is the world’s largest supplier of shocks and struts to vehicle manufacturers. KYB produces a variety of ride control products for use as original equipment and replacement parts in automobiles, motorcycles, light trucks, buses, rolling stock and industrial applications.

Last edited:
Back