1993 Accord H22 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
description from ebay auction, trying to advertise for a friend...
he's gone to the dark side... mustang :ph34r:

i have pics

1993 Honda Accord SE Custom Show Car

This car has been slowly modified over 5 years but I am now forced to sell due to family obligations. This car has won several trophies at local car shows. Located near Ellenville, New York 12428.

If you have any questions PLEASE ASK BEFORE BIDDING.
You can click ASK THE SELLER A QUESTION.
E-Mail e_rocka88@hotmail.com
E-mail checked throughout the day, Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm EST, you can expect a prompt response within one hour if you e-mail during this time period.
If you require immediate answers, or would like to speak with me directly regarding this vehicle please feel free to call Chris at 845-943-8270, I have a family so please keep all calls between 8am and 9pm EST.

140K on chassis, Only 21K miles on motor.

Drivetrain, Intake/Exhaust and Engine Managment
2001 H22A4 Prelude VTEC motor swap with only 21,000 miles
Compression test reads 225 PSI across all 4 cylinders with a freshly calibrated digital Mac Compression Tester
Brand New Fidenza Flywheel
Brand New Exedy Stage 1 Clutch/Pressure Plate with new throwout bearing
JDM H22 5 Speed Hydro Transmission with Pennzoil Syncromesh Manual Transmission Fluid
AEM Cold Air Intake
JDM OBD1 P13 VTEC ECU, 8200rpm redline, no speed limiter
New IACV
New FICV
Brand New Greddy Stainless Header
New Oxygen Sensor
Retained Power Steering with motor swap
Nology Wires
Polished Valve Cover

Suspension, Traction and Brakes
All Wheel Disc and ABS
Lowered with Sprint Springs 2.5 inch drop
Brand New KYB AGX adjustable struts all around
New Front and Rear Sway Bar Bushing
New Front and Rear Lower Control Arm Bushings
New Front and Rear Rotors, Calipers and Pads within the last 6 months
ABS all around, freshly serviced ABS unit
18" TR Motorsport Typhoons 5 Spoke Silver Rims with 215/35/18 Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber, good tread, rims in mint condition
Front and Rear Polished Strut bars

Exterior
Brand New Windshield
Fresh Custom Paint (within last 6 months) Blue Pearl in Front (and engine bay) faded to silver, faded to black
Brand New Aerogear Hybrid Front Body Kit
VIS Extreme Sideskirts
VIS Extreme Rear Kit
Altezza Inner Taillights
Euro Outer Taillights
One piece JDM projector headlights with clear corners
Z-3 Fiberglass Fenders

Interior
New Carpet
White Face Indiglo Ultra Blue Satin gauge cluster with Needles Painted Orange to Match Autometer Gauges
Brand New Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge
Brand New Autometer Vacuum/Boost Gauge
Sony Head Unit
Sony AX-101 Control Module for TV Monitor
6.5 inch TV in Glove Box (see pics)
Custom Leather Seats with grey leather outers and bone white leather inners, in mint condition
Door Skins redone to match leather seats
Moonroof
Blue Tint

Battery Relocated To Trunk For More Engine Bay Room/Better Weight Distribution(Easy Amp Hookup as well)
Monster Cable RCA’s ran from Head Unit to Trunk

Car Has Never Seen NY Winters, Always Kept Garaged

If you have any questions PLEASE ASK BEFORE BIDDING.
Bidding on this auction represents a legal contract between buyer and seller. I have made every attempt to be completely clear and honest with my description of the vehicle and I kindly ask that you only bid if you are sincere in your desire to purchase this vehicle, and have the funds readily available to purchase the vehicle. A Non-Refundable Deposit of $500 USD is due within 48 hours of close of this auction and shipping/delivery/pick-up is the responsibility of the buyer. I can make arrangements to ship the car at the buyers expense.
Deadbeat Bidders with not only be left negative feedback but I will pursue every legal channel available to me to ensure this LEGAL CONTRACT is treated as such, and is honored by both myself, the seller, and yourself, the buyer.

This vehicle is for sale locally so I reserve the right to end the auction early if the vehicle is sold.

Title Branded Salvage Due To Theft Recovery, Motor and Transmission Taken, Totaled By Insurance Company

VIN # available upon request.

I can provide as many pictures of any detail on this car that you may have any questions about.

Seller Accepts Paypal and/or cash at time of pick-up.
Vehicle available for sale immediately.
Title in Hand with NO LIENS recorded.

Back