NY 1995 Integra LS ES JDM Type R Suspension 5-Lug

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

octw01

*** TAKING OFFERS***
*** NO TRADES ***

CLICK ON THE LINK FOR MORE INFO:
1995 Acura Integra LS SE

[FONT=Arial Black, Gadget, sans-serif]Year/ Make/ Model:[/FONT] 1995 Acura Integra LS Special Edition, Clean Title

[FONT=Arial Black, Gadget, sans-serif]Mileage:[/FONT] 110, XXX on body

[FONT=Arial Black, Gadget, sans-serif]Engine/ Transmission:[/FONT] B16a2 Vtec Engine 100k miles / B16 Transmission shifting smooth, no slips or grinds, chipped p28, genuine JDM Type R Exhaust

[FONT=Arial Black, Gadget, sans-serif]Suspension:[/FONT] Complete JDM 5 lug conversion sitting on Tein basic dampers

[FONT=Arial Black, Gadget, sans-serif]Interior:[/FONT] Grey leather seats, Momo Monte-Carlo steering wheel, NRG quick release hub and lock.

I have decided to apart from my 1995 Acura Integra LS. I’ve always kept the car up to date by changing the oil every three months, yearly tune-ups, and making sure that absolutely everything is functioning properly. You will receive a car that runs strong, reliable, performs like champ, never abused or raced, and always garaged kept.

You will have to come to my job location in order to see and test drive the car. I’m only accepting cash, USPS money orders or bank certified checks. I probably forgot to list any additional information about the car if you don’t see it here feel free to ask.

Email me: octw01@gmail.com

*** TAKING OFFERS ***

4046557735_44e6d7daa3.jpg

4046557201_81f7016282.jpg

4047300628_2d6418854f.jpg

4046555669_8b5db6d1bc_b.jpg

Nice. Why are the headlights so differently colored? Is one older/newer?

Back