1996 Toyota Celica ST 25th Anniversary Edition for sale/trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cinergi

I'm open to Honda trades, but I am mostly looking for a Del Sol or CRX.

I have for sale a 1996 Toyota Celica ST 25th Anniversary Edition in a 5 speed manual. The car has 128,xxx miles on it and including myself, three owners. I have all service records, excluding the aftermarket 2.25 inch header back exhaust line. This car has been meticulously cared for. Oil changes at every 3k miles. THIS CAR HAS NOT BEEN RACED! I am just looking for something different. This is a spectacular car and however gets it will be extremely happy with it!
This car needs nothing. The previous owner had the timing belt and a ton of other routine maintenance done right before I bought it. It's gone 128k miles and it easily has another 100k in it. The engine in this car will outlast the body. I'm 100% confident in it to get me anywhere I'd need to go and it has never given me so much as an iffy start. First or second chirp and she starts right up and purrs.

What it could use is all cosmetic, being: a new fuel cover door and to have the front passenger side fender banged out and repainted, both issues caused by the previous owner's brother in law borrowing it for one night. Slight rust under the doors but that's all.

I prefer to trade.
Looking for CRXs, Del Sols, Civics, Preludes, or Integras. I am open to other trades too, let's talk. Will consider trade plus cash for the right car. And I'm not put off by mods in the slightest, as long as they are solid. If you have a trade you'd like me to consider please email me info and pictures. It's hard to get a hold of me by my cell phone so email's gonna be your best bet.

Performance Additions:
Custom built CAI (I'm including an AEM bypass valve that has not yet been attached)
NGK Iridium Plugs
NGK Spark wires
earth grounding kit
Headers
custom bent 2.25" exhaust piping
Magnaflow hi-flow Catalytic Converter
Magnaflow Street Muffler
Underdrive Pulley (not yet installed but will be included)

Suspension:
Front Upper Strut Bar
TRD Rear Strut Bar

Interior
Painted interior panels (white)
blue 194 5-way leds in dash
blue 194 leds in courtesy lights
clear tacoma courtesy light lenses
blue led in dome light
Short Shifter
Custom White Leather Shift Boot

Attachments