2004 Honda Civic Ex 5 spd, NJ $9800 obo fs/ft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDs92Hatch

I have a 2004 Honda Civic Ex 5 spd in black. The interior is gray cloth. The vehicle has 120,000 miles on it and there is used motor newly installed with new clutch and flywheel with only 20,000 miles on it. The work has been done myself and I have documentation with the VIN of the motor and record of millage. Before installation of motor, all motor maintenance was completed including; new timing belt, water pump, thermostat, timing belt tensioner, oil seals, belts, spark plugs, and air filter. All being factory Honda parts minus the Purolator air filter. I will also include Carfax reports for both the vehicle for sale and the vehicle the motor came from with last recorded millage. Car is mint and was driven by a woman driver commuting many highway miles a day so the car had no city abuse; almost 120 mile round trip each day. Freshly clean and detailed inside and out. I have receipts from every fill up in car showing an average of 34 mpg. Also have changed the oil with Penzoil and factory Honda oil filters and oil plug washers every 3,000 miles including an initial change after the first 1,000 miles of break of the motor being installed abd broken in. Used all factory fluids during installation and properly broke in new clutch for 1,000 miles. Lucas injector cleaner was used along with every oil change. Vehicle also has newly installed front Hawk HPS ceramic brake pads and Brembo blank rotors. Has all-season front floor mats and all-season trunk liner. Looking to get $9800 or possible trade. Call with any questions.
-Jon
609-532-6086

Back