2016 CR-Z to be Based on the CTR?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The ctr is watered down now. Honda had to pull the 2.0 out of the euro market a couple years ago due to emissions. It makes sense that they'd go hybrid-electric to get the same power levels.

The ctr is watered down now. Honda had to pull the 2.0 out of the euro market a couple years ago due to emissions. It makes sense that they'd go hybrid-electric to get the same power levels.

Rumors I've seen put the CTR as a 2.0 turbo pushing 300hp+. Not sure how that's watered down.

300 hp is my sorta flavor. As long as it's not over 3000 lbs at least...

EDIT: UGH why is it so ugly? It looks like a Prius with a body kit.

No manual=(fart noise for days)

For the most part get used to it. Manuals are a thing of the past. Less and less people drive them now and a lot of the younger kids have no interest in driving them. From what I heard another reason from getting away from manual is that they can be tuned to shift at the best point for mpg and emissions.

I have a v6 in my fullsized truck because when I bought it, it was one of the last manual Silverados left and they were not taking orders for a 4.8l v8 manual truck. The plan for me was to swap in a v8 but other shit in life got in the way. Several people I talked to who owned nbs Silverados said that would have gotten the manual but wanted or needed a bigger engine.

Sooooo much misinformation in here. Cal knows whats up:) The car in that vid is a current gen EU civic with a non current gen engine.

:shrug2:

Regarding the manual going extinct- the new M3 and M4 are coming with true row your own 6 speed manuals. Plus every single car I own for the family (4 of them) is stick. No automatics here.

Back