360 Update Apr. 6th

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats pretty awesome. So we can store game saves and such on these now? What about external harddrives? Too bad my tv broke today though.

Just read that its only up to 32 gigs. That sucks.

Last edited:
The updates are great, but don't kick someone offline just to make them update, thats freakin bogus...

I have a random 30 gig harddrive I got off ebay, and I have two 4 gig flash drives somewhere. Considering I now only have 1.4 gb left on my xbox harddrive, this'll be suh-weet.

The updates are great, but don't kick someone offline just to make them update, thats freakin bogus...

They do that to ensure that someone doesnt try and hop online in the middle of an update and corrupt your saved games, maps or whatever else you have on your system. I take it you haven't had a came eat your whole save have you? I was one of the folks who got bent over by Treyarch when one of their updates corrupted save game files. I had beaten WaW on regular or whatever, logged on to play some zombies and poof it was all gone. Had to play back through.

Back