92 civic cranks no start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92siRome

Ok so I've check several sites, and have done a lot and Idk what to do next. Have a 92 si with a d16y7 one day I was turning and motor mount bracket broke off and upon that motor felt like it was hesitating, towed it home and left it there for 4 months got it to start a month ago like 3 times and after that doesn't want to, changed coil, spark plugs, rotor, cap, AutoZone said icm was good, did timing thinking it was that, still no start, cleaned grounds cuz they were dirty as he'll still no start any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!!!!

Ok so I've check several sites, and have done a lot and Idk what to do next. Have a 92 si with a d16y7 one day I was turning and motor mount bracket broke off and upon that motor felt like it was hesitating, towed it home and left it there for 4 months got it to start a month ago like 3 times and after that doesn't want to, changed coil, spark plugs, rotor, cap, AutoZone said icm was good, did timing thinking it was that, still no start, cleaned grounds cuz they were dirty as he'll still no start any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!!!!
Is it sparking

Back