92 Swap to RB26DETT possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had the idea of putting in the 2.6 RB26DETT from a R32 into a 92 Honda Accord and I was curious to see if it was even possible to put it in. Had the thought to convert the whole car to fit the requierments for the 2.6, including transmission, drive train, etc. The challenge is that I want to keep the look of the 92 Honda as a sleeper.

can it be done? probably with enough money and cutting... it's 100% custom, and frankly, if you have to ask, as the saying goes, you probably won't be able to pull it off for money or fabrication skill reasons.

there's 2312 other better choices before you try to stuff a rwd set up in a fwd car

can it be done? probably with enough money and cutting... it's 100% custom, and frankly, if you have to ask, as the saying goes, you probably won't be able to pull it off for money or fabrication skill reasons.

there's 2312 other better choices before you try to stuff a rwd set up in a fwd car

Thank you! I found it better just to putt in a H22 into it and build off that.

Back