92EG6 with auto B16 swap for auto H22A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PatrickEg6G13

Hello everyone i just became a member I'm from British Columbia i have a 92 Eg6 with a auto b16A and my bro blow the engine in Vancouver racing it sohe's giving me his auto H22A out of his 93 lude just wondering if the mounts are the same and if i have to change the axles and cv joints and if the wireing are almost the same

I would like to hear from all of you thanks you
Feel free to add me on face book to patrick pascual i would like to take to some fellow honda lovers like me

Mounts are not the same... you'll need a mount kit, and axels are usually a hybrid unit (civic inner, accord outer or something like that... not sure off hand) and that may be even more difficult/different for an automatic as well.

you might be better off keeping the b16 tranny in there and using one of those h2b kits instead.

wiring, not sure on the automatic side of things... but the rest of it should work pretty easily with the extention of a few wires to reach. You'll need to wire the 2ndary butterflies for the intake manifold though too.

Back