94 Civic EX 4 door, 5 speed, intake, rims, kyb gr2's, exhaust, power everything

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

broadway7272

94 White Civic EX 4 Door with tan interior. Original VTEC engine and 5 speed runs awesome, there's no smoke, no funny noises. 177,000 miles mostly highway (I commute 70 miles a day round trip to work). The good: factory 4 wheel disc brakes that I just changed last year, less than 10K miles, pw, pl, p sunroof, cruise, ac, basically loaded and everything works. Also added the 17 inch 6 spoke rims with 1 brand new tire and the other 3 have plenty of meat left. Also has KYB GR2's all around, an Injen short ram intake and a canister muffler on the stock pipes, couldn't find a name on it. Since I've had the car always changed the oil, put in new plugs, new wires, new hoses, new Del Sol radiator (almost twice as thick as a civic rad), new brakes all around, etc. The bad, as you can see the bumper is brand new but needs to be painted. The hood is a little dinged up not too bad. I'm taking out the system and including the original radio and speakers, but it's already wired up for a box. And there's some rust that's just starting to break out of the rear quarters. Also when they installed the radiator support the freon had to be purged so that needs to be charged. Other than that the car is pretty clean, no rips in the seats just a couple of small burn marks. The price is $2500 firm no exceptions, call Joe at 201-638-4839 if interested. You can see the car in North Bergen NJ, Hackensack NJ, Carlstadt NJ or Airmont NY (Rockland County) whichever is closest to you.

Attachments

• HPIM0265.JPG
    HPIM0265.JPG
    627 KB · Views: 551
  • HPIM0266.JPG
    HPIM0266.JPG
    828.7 KB · Views: 547
Back