94 civic hatch back Ls swap problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eg_Jay94

Basically I got a b18b1 complete swap from an rs 94 Integra.
The engine was running before being pulled. With that said. I dropped it into my 94 civic hatch back Cx. It came with everything the swap needed.

My problem is that it cranks but no start. has fuel pressure, spark plugs are sparking, I redid the timing. Anyone have an idea what it could be?

Mechanical timing wasn't touched but you tried to change electrical timing? Cant see how you adjusted electrical timing without the car running though.

Or you did do the mechanical timing? If so....please explain the steps you followed. I have a feeling your mechanical timing is the issue.

Did you use the integra engine harness?

Harness grounded (near t-stat)?

Using the P75 B18B1 ECU?

That's right....I always forget about a CX. Would that stop it from starting?

Must use the O2 that the ECU wants.

Couldn't find the website I posted this one. I redid the timing belt put piston 1 at tdc. Everything top dead center. Noticed cam on the right jumps a tooth. I have all grounds Connected. I recheckwd them & tightened them down to make sure. Ecu is from same car. fuel pump kicks in. It pops on the first crank then keeps cranking. I'm out of ideas guys

Currently using the engine harness from the teggy.

Back