96 Civic EX Coupe F/S MUST GO!!! NEW PAINT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96 Civic Ex Coupe
6,000 OBO
MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!
Manual
96k miles
Dark Green--> Brand new paint as of 2/12/2004
Female owned and driven
Never wrecked

Mostly ALL stock except for a few extras...

All power, moonroof
14" steelies (w hubs) brand new tires
Alarm/ keyless entry
Tinted windows
Pioneer headunit (wired for system) --- Has cass. player as well.
Carbon fiber dash kit
Aem Cold Air Intake
Ground Control Adjustable Coilovers
(Has camber correction kit and has been alighned. Comes with stock springs)

Runs great, Shifts smooth, NO RUST, year old brakes, brand new tires, brand new air conditioning condenser, maintenance kept up on i.e. oil changes ever 2k - 3k miles, & garage kept. Vin is avaliable upon request for serious inquiries only.

Email or call if interested (301-674-7168 or 480-283-1788 LiLgreen96@yahoo.com). Need to Sell AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

LOCATED IN PHOENIX, AZ

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Feb 21 2004, 05:36 PM
Im interested where are you located? Why did the car get painted?

Im located in Phoenix, AZ....
I got the car painted bc I figured it would help with the resale. The car is 8 years old, and it was going to need it sooner or later. There was nothing wrong with the paint job before I just figured since I had some money, why not? You have to spend some money to make some.

why u selling? need cash, baby, marriage, etc.??
that car looks clean, i might be interested, but i am also selling a car i gotta get rid of.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 29 2004, 10:18 PM
why u selling? need cash, baby, marriage, etc.??
that car looks clean, i might be interested, but i am also selling a car i gotta get rid of.

Car is just too small for me now... Im a girl and all my friends are married with kids and nothing fits in my car. I might actually have to buy something with 4 doors :bawling: . To answer your question... Im getting rid of it probably bc of marriage and kids... My car used to be real nice till I parted it out... now its all stock and I hate it... So thats another reason I want to sell it now too. Just let me know whats up with everything, or keep me updated on weither or not you want it. Thanks!
Lauren

BTW.. where are you located?

Back