accord tranny teg motor

• Thread starter Thread starter ante-up
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 637

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ante-up

i have a 90 teg ls and a old 86 accord lxi the teg is a auto which i hate and the accord is a manual will they fit together ? if they do i can handle the rest

I cannot give you a 100% answer but my best guess is that they will not work together.

im new to honda tuning, but definitly new to tuning, by getting a changover, do you mean buying a new tranny or what, this is just kind of a small side project, i got the car free and have the accord just sittin around, im in the process of tearing the teg's engine apart for a complete build up and was just thinking ahead of what i need for the trans

no they won't fit. you could convert the integra to stick or drop in an H22 from a prelude into your accord for more power its pretty much a simple swap.

Originally posted by Gen2Teg@Feb 2 2004, 04:00 AM
no they won't fit. you could convert the integra to stick or drop in an H22 from a prelude into your accord for more power its pretty much a simple swap.

Haha, yeah... right... sure. The 3rd gen Accord is much different than 4+ gens. It is not a simple, bolt-in swap. I don't even think anyone makes aftermarket mounts for that swap.

Back