B18A1 w/ls Tranny & JL Audio W3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EF9_boy

I have a B18A1 thast in good condition, just needs to be cleaned up. It has no piston slap and about the only thing i can think of that it needs is a water pump and to be honed... i priced it to get bored and honed and it was $80...not bad at all. i dont know how many miles are on it. i have the wiring harness, t bracket, basically everything... i think, if there is something i am leaving out just ask and ill find out. I also have a ls tranny. Finally i got a JL AUDIO W3.... good hitting sub, but i dunno if its starting to go out or if i was puttin to much power to it but if you turn it up it will hit really hard, make a pop noise but then go back to normal... i dunno wats up with that
I am willing to trade for a good D16Y8 or a D16Z6 depending on what deal we get goin, a d series turbo kit, some EF parts, or some d series performance parts
If you are wanting to buy it outright B18 w/o tranny $325 w/tranny $500 tranny alone $225
JL $50 would be nice
i am located in Snyder Texas 79549 and will drive up to 100 miles for $50 as i will have to drive a truck to deliver it that far.... you can get in touch with me at (325)207-4736
I WILL GET PICS UPON REQUEST AND EMAIL THEM TO YOU .....i cant figure out how to psot them up on here.... they wont upload

Back