best 205/50/r15 tires for street

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c5crxtasy

okay so i know it might be best to hold out for the new falken rt615's, but other than that what are my other options for pure grippiness on the road, but not absolute garbage wet traction? road noise is of no concern to me.

i've been looking into the kumhos, but potenza s03s aren't available in 205/50/r15's as far as i can find. any other potenzas versions that are comparable? but i have to ask is their price difference really worth it???? almost twice as much as those kumhos and the azenis....

let me know i don't have much faith in anything yokohama makes

am i best off going with the older falkens (rt 115) or holding out for rt615's in spring, or some other potenza brand?

so3's are availble in that size, but they're twice as much as azenis (about 160 each). personally, i think they are a waste of cash.

i'd go with either the old or the new azenis when they come out or the khumo mx's.

i've never used them. but i was thinking about it... but then again, the price vs an azeni just doesn't do it for me. falken owns.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 2 2005, 04:48 PM
i've never used them. but i was thinking about it... but then again, the price vs an azeni just doesn't do it for me. falken owns.
[post=440187]Quoted post[/post]​

until you realize that taking the backway to work on a curved road has greatly heated your tires... and you start sliding... into a tree... :ph34r:

Back