bi-stage 91 std hb build. d15b2>turbo kit>tune>d16a6 engine build>re-tune

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hmm just to document my build im going to add my update.

I'm all done with college for now and have a career now so I bought some parts and got this project dusted off and i made progress over the weekend.

bought:
AFR gauge
NEW DIZZY :)

What I did so far. I pulled the car back into the garage looked over everything. Looked at the documentation in the car and saw in the log book I had just sat some of the part in place during storage. I gave it a once over and tightened up the parts I found loose. Then it wouldnt start. Old bad gas. I loosen the rail line and pumped the bad gas out. Fired up and drove around the building a little and verified it ran the same as last time I worked on it.

Then I proceeded to swap to the new dizzy. The new dizzy has proper color wires and went on without a hitch and fixed all the error code/limp mode problems. The old dizzy is just some bastard part that has off color wires and is prolly bad anyway. with the new dizzy there was no doubt about what plugged in where.

The radiator is broken and I plan to move the the radiator to the rear window. Free up that space for an intercooler.

Back