NJ Bunch of stuff FS Audio/Video/Honda OEM/aftermarket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alpine PDX-5 Amp. Brand NIB however box does have some wear from being in the trunk of my car for a while. The Amp is still in perfect condition and has never been installed. Perfect amp to run a whole car 75WX4 +300WX1 for 600W total!!! $350 shipped

Alpine IVA-D300 7" single DIN TV/DVD player. The unit is in very good condition with only very small cosmetic signs of use. I sold the car that it was in and no longer need it. Has Inputs for video games, ipods etc. $325 shipped

Used Honda EGR valve. I took this off of a H22 DOHC however I believe it will also fit the H23, F22 and F23 as well as a number of other models $40 shipped

2 sets of Brand NIB HID's. These contain the H1 bulbs and transformers. Both sets are new and have never been installed. I totalled the car before I could install them so they have just sat for a while. They are 4300K (pure white like BMW/Acura CL/TL/TSX) $50 each or $90 together shipped

Street Glow Headlight Strobe kit- I have 2 sets of these. One pair is in blue and the other is in white. Both are brand NIB and have never been installed
$20 each or $35 together shipped

Functional Auxiliary light switch for del Sol. These were easily broken on the Sol and I have a used but fully working switch for sale $15 shipped

A'PEXi EL System Tachometer. Analog gauge with peak hold/memory and brilliant Shift light. 120mm white EL face. 10000 RPM peak and was more accurate than my stock tach. Used but in very good condition. I have the trim ring for it however i no longer have the stand since I had it molded into a custom bracket (you can get one for pretty cheap off of ebay) $99 shipped

Used del Sol gauge cluster. I believe it was out of an SI. Redline 7200 RPM and tops out @ 130 mph, 8500 RPM. Has a scratch on the face of the cluster and is missing a couple of screws and 1 light. Perfect for parts or get the screws and it will work fine as it was working perfectly when I removed it from the car. I was going to hard mount the Apexi tach listed above in place of the stock tach but sold the car before I could. Was rolled back to 4339 miles. $30 shipped

Brand NIB RSX OEM style Fog lights. These are direct fit for a '02-'04 RSX OEM bumper. They have clear lenses and black housings. Comes with a switch and wiring that should be able to plug into stock wiring without significant modification. $30 shipped

Acura Keychain. Never used. Does have Clinton Acura and roadside assistance numbers etched on the back $5 shipped

I have Pictures of everything available. Please email me as I do not get on here that often anymore LMJAY50@HOTMAIL.COM

Attachments

• DSCN0767.JPG
    DSCN0767.JPG
    834.8 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCN1521.JPG
    DSCN1521.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 214
  • DSCN1570.JPG
    DSCN1570.JPG
    813.2 KB · Views: 189
  • h500iVAD300-fp.jpg
    h500iVAD300-fp.jpg