CCR Ferrari Challenge Crash At Road America 2015

• Thread starter Thread starter E_SolSi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 762

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've watched this a few times yesterday, and i can't decide if the other guy was being a dick or was just following the race line and didn't see him

You almost have to believe he was being a dick. He was with him the whole time. I don't know how you can loose track of another car like that. But then again I have never raced a car. I most certainly not raced anything that would take that level of concentration.

Also as close as he was to the edge he probably didn't expect the guy to try to pass him at such a stupid point.

It's a tough one to call but I think he was blocking him and started too late. The turn coming up wouldn't lead me to the left like the lead car did. I figure he would naturally head right to prepare for the turn.

Instant weight reduction! That rear facing camera mount on the crash car was boss, wonder if it was a GoPro? :P

From the incar footage on the lead car, you see him check his driver side view mirror then moves to the left. Me thinks he was being a douche in an attempt to block the passing car.

Back