Check out the cool shit I've got in the shop tonite (aka "what is my Snap-On dealer snapchatting?")

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Taking a break for a bit, browsing the forum, figured I'd share a few of the nifty things I'm working on currently...

SAM_0435_zpsferxzlaw.jpg

SAM_0436_zpsybablfhp.jpg

SAM_0437_zps0xshelzx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
SAM_0437_zps0xshelzx.jpg

...and a little sneak peak at the prototype NSX Rotrex bracket I've been working on...

SAM_0433_zpsadkxxwto.jpg

Lol what you did there I see it , im always stealing pics of sweet rides in customers shops and yess that r32 is nice

When i buy a kickass car I want to invest $20k into, would it benefit me to ship it to you or have a local shop do it? This is a serious question. I know I hit you up about work long before you opened the shop. I think it was for my 240sx.

nick, call me up. i'll fly out, we'll drive down, and if its something cool, i'll do most of the driving :p we can then have a bromance, on the trip, only turn left, hang with Wil and have much 3 wayz, and then fly home our separate ways.

i have 4 weeks of vacation time this year and no where to go... lol

Last edited:
nick, call me up. i'll fly out, we'll drive down, and if its something cool, i'll do most of the driving :p we can then have a bromance, on the trip, only turn left, hang with Wil and have much 3 wayz, and then fly home our separate ways.

i have 4 weeks of vacation time this year and no where to go... lol
as soon as i buy a house, i'll buy something cool like a Prius. JK.

Maybe i'll let Wil go crazy with a Model 3 Tesla or something. lol

is that a fucking Citroen DS 21?!?!?

oh they are hideous
ive just never seen one in the wild in the US
pretty sure the only one ive "seen" in the US is the one they were supposed to blow up in Scarface
only other times ive seen them is in movies based in europe

wasnt trying to imply that i like the car, simply stating my surprise in seeing one

Back